Pages

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Bearly Mine Designs DT call

Good Afternoon I am just popping in to show you a DT call card I have made for Bearly Mine Designs.
Here are the requirements set out by Donna on the blog.

Hello everyone, I have decided to expand my Design Team and am looking to add 6 new DT Members, if you would like to be considered then please feel free to use one or more of the freebies supplied on my shop blog and create a card or other project using these papers, and do a writeup on your blog showing off your card, then enter your name below. This term will be for 6 months.


What is expected of you:
•must have a well maintained blog that you post on regularly


•must enter card challenges using the papers from your DT kit


•must be willing to do a blog hop when we hold one


What you will receive in exchange:

•existing Digi kits currently available


•future Digi kits before they become available


If you think you would be interested in being part of this DT, please submit your application by following the steps as written above. (No emails please) This DT call is open until Nov 2nd, all successful applicants will be contacted by Nov 5th.

I used the freebies (thanks Donna they are beautiful quality) from Bearly Mine Designs to make my christmas card. I am also entering into the Winter Wonderland challenge. They have a recipe 2 design papers, 1 ribbon, 1 snowflake and 1 charm.

I printed the freebie Merry Christmas paper which you can find here directly onto some printable white card. I used this as my card base. I then printed a smaller square of the same design  and a square of  another freebie  which you can finds here. I thought they co-ordinated wonderfully.
I then stamped this beautiful Jayne Nesterenko image from the Adorables christmas collection "Playing" set. You can find them here at Crafters Companion. I coloured with copics and used some glamour dust on them to give it that christmas glisten. I added one snowflake from the set to the image too. I edged with some distress inks.
I added a ribbon, a charm and string to a button to make an embellishment and added some flowers in the corner for interest. These papers are so beautiful in there own right it would not do them justice to over embellish them.
I have had a lovely day . We took the children to Mudchute Farm in the East End came back via waitrose where we brought some mussels and fresh bread. I am off out in a moment with a friend so it has been one lovely relaxing day x

Thanks for stopping by today I really appreciate your time and comments. I hope you are inspired too. Hugs Pascale

10 comments:

Riet said...

So beautiful card Pascale,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

downrightcrafty said...

Oh she is beautiful and gorgeous colouring, love the floral arrangement too, so pretty - thank you for sharing with us at Winter Wonderland, and we would love to see you back for the next challenge too
Hugs Kate xx

Vicky said...

Hi hun this really is soooo beautiful I luuurrrvvveeee the papers & your image looks gorgeous amazing colouring hun. Good luck on the DT call sweetie I have my fingers & toes crossed for you.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xx

kaos said...

So pretty - a lovely card!

Good luck with the DT call!
hugs
kaos

crafty amy said...

Oh I LOVE the idea of printing straight onto the card blank I wonder if my printer would cope with that.
Good luck with the DT call.

Hugs

Amy xx

Donna said...

Lovely card Pascale, love the image you chose to go with the papers, it's a perfect match, and love your flowers. Thank you for your entry for the DT call
hugs
Donna xx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous Pascale, such pretty colours and sweet image.
luv
Debby

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Lovely to see you back with us with thsi sweet card. Love the flowers. Good luck with the DT call. Thanks for playing along at Winter Wonderland. Hope to see you back on Friday. Marianne x

Poppet said...

Beautiful card Pascale, the papers are gorgeous (just been over to Donna's site for a nosy, I will be back after payday). I love the colour you have used on the cute image, I wonder what she's looking at. I love cards that make you think! :-) xx

tiggertastic said...

this is just wonderful, i adore your image and the use of the papers is fantastic, good luck with the DT call hun
sarah x