Pages

Sunday, October 03, 2010

Keep It Simple - Thank You

Good Morning I am on my laptop as the Desktop broke on Friday evening! The Graphics card so I am waiting in for the  engineer to come and fix it today. I also have a wall covered in pen as whilst I was on the phone arranging the fix my gorgeous 2 year old was drawing on the wall, his brother and the sofa LOL xxx
Anyhow this is my first post of the day for the Keep It Simple challenge. We want to see you use Thank You on your card!
The Keep It Simple team were lucky enough to get some digital stamps to play with from our sponsor this week so please hop over to Whimsy stamps to see their wonderful range of digital stamps. They are offering 5 digital images to the winner this week.
I used this fantastic Daisy Butterfly. I coloured it in quite randomly using my Serif Photoplus 4 software. I then used my Drawplus to create a background using the same image and I printed out the one I had coloured in on the computer. I cut it out and sprayed with glitter spray and added gems. I used some lace and some more gems from my stash and I added a thank  you sentiment.

Thanks for stopping by today I really appreciate your time and comments. I hope you are inspired too. Hugs Pascale

9 comments:

Anne said...

Absolutely gorgeous Pascale!! I love the colours you used on the butterfly! Beautiful cas layout!! Hugs xxx

Teri said...

Lovely and bright colours hun! Gorgeous.
Hope that compy isn't too expensive to fix. . .
Hugs,
Teri x

Meggymay said...

Beautiful card, love the butterfly.

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Pascale.

Hugs Riet.x

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Beautiful card. Sounds like you've got your hands full atm. Good luck with the computer hun. x

debby4000 said...

Beautiful, elegant card Pascale.
luv
Debby

KymKreates said...

Just magnificent!!!! Your skills are amazing!

xoxo,
Kym

Sharon said...

This card is absolutely stunning, Pascale. It really grabbed my attention. :D

Faye said...

Pascale, the butterfly card is gorgeous. I love the way you've digitally colored butterflies. I know they are especially glorious now that you've glittered the printout.