Pages

Friday, October 01, 2010

DELICIOUS DOODLES DT Cards!!!!

Good Morning Everyone I am just popping by to let you know my great news. I am just so excited to be part of the very talented Delicious Doodles Shop DT. Below you can find the wonderful creative Design Team.
 Anita     Allison   Anne     Blackdragon   
 Amy     Darlene  
 Ruthie    Grace    Ildiko   Maria  
 Alex   
 Keryn     Saskia     Terri Snode     Claire   
If you become a follower you will get to meet the team over the coming days and see their amazing creations
And how could I forget the boss!


I have made a couple of cards to get your juices going. The image I have used for both cards is Baby Deer and he can be found HERE!  

The first card is a traditional card. I printed the image and I  cut it out with a die I used some scraps of Linen closet papers from DCWV to layer the image, I added some faux stitching some gems from my stash, some buttons and twine and a sentiment, I am entering this card into the Winter Wonderland Challenge they want us to make a male christmas card x

This card is made using my serif digtal scrapbook softeware. I used a background from the enchanted scrapkit I then got the image and used various blend modes on  the programme to create this effect. I added some mushroom embellishments from the kit too. Once printed I mounted onto card added some snowflakes , glitter and a stamped sentiment.


Thanks for stopping by today I really appreciate your time and comments. I hope you are inspired too. Hugs Pascale

10 comments:

Teri said...

YEAY! Welcome aboard (officially) to the team.
Love the papers and stitching on the first card, and WOW - what a way to experiment! That second card is fantastic hun!
BIG welcoming hugs,
Teri xx

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Pascale.

Hugs Riet.x

Lynda said...

Congratulations Pascale that's great news. Two fab cards too!

Love Lynda xxx

Ruthie said...

Hey Pascale - loving what you have done with this image - and so looking forward to working with you on the team!

Rx

Allison said...

gorgeous card, looking forward to working with you we will have fun
AllisonX

Meggymay said...

Congratulations, its a great card.

Saskia said...

Congratulations!! I'm also so happy to be part of this great team!! :)

Saskia

KymKreates said...

Wow and congrats!!!! You are a talented woman and I could see no reason that Teri would not pick you!!! Your cards are amazing!!!!

xoxo,
Kym

downrightcrafty said...

Hi Pascale
Such a lovely feel to these cards love the pastels and the images both are just gorgeous. Thank you for sharing and playing along with us at Winter Wonderland again this week and hope we can encourage you to join us again for the next challenge too
Hugs Kate xx

Unknown said...

This is fabulous Pascale you really have done a beautiful job with Teris gorgeous image x Thanks for playing along with us at WW x Janet