Pages

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Tag You're it!

Hi there this week we have a colour challenge at Tag You're it challenge . I have made this tag using one of the new Jayne Nesterenko collection Adorables from Crafters Companion. I have totally fallen for these! Role on an everyday collection of Adorables!!!
I have used promarkers and copics to colour and paperpeiced her dress with linen closet DCWV papers. I also decoupaged the image! I added buttons and gingham ribbon from my stash!

Here is the colour combo


Thanks for stopping by today I really appreciate your time and comments. I hope you are inspired too. Hugs Pascale

4 comments:

KymKreates said...

This is a vision! You hit this one right on the nose and beautifully!

xoxo,
Kym

Sarah A said...

Wow Psascale, you have exceeded yourself with this, it is just beautiful!

Sarah x

Meggymay said...

Wow, totally gorgeous. The image is delightful.

Juls said...

fabulous! Love the soft colours and the dimension you have created! Hugs Juls