Pages

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Keep it Simple - Bling It!

Hello, Awww isn't this Mo Manning image just adorable!!! I love him. Yesterday I took the kids to a local festival 10 minutes walk away on Bermondsey street! It was like being at a local village celebration. Bespoke stalls...mental note find out how to get one to sell cards from next year! Hog Roasts I mean real pigs on spits! Maypole dancing and of course Dog shows. I saw one who looked abit like this darling!
Anyhow I have made this for the Keep It Simple challenge. This week we want you to Bling it in a Clean and Simple style.
I coloured my adorable image with promarkers and copics. I used some fine glitter to bling my heart cushion he is holding . I used HOTP papers and my xyron runner to add the sentiment.
I hope you can join us we love seeing your creations!



Thanks for stopping by today I really appreciate your time and comments. I hope you are inspired too. Hugs Pascale

7 comments:

Joey said...

aww Hun I absolutely adore village festival type events! gorgeous card. Joey.x

Lynda said...

Awwwww He is totally adorable - a lovely card!

Love Lynda xxx

KymKreates said...

What a glorious day you had. Sounds like a place I would have loved. I think we have are sisters of the soul!!!

Your card is a pleasure, goes to show can be simple yet amazing!

xoxo,
Kym

Meggymay said...

Love your card, he is so cute.

Poppet said...

Cute card Pascale. :-) xx

Juls said...

too cute! Love the big red glittery heart! Hugs Juls

Faye said...

So adorable, Pascale. I love the expression in the eyes.