Pages

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Feeling Autumnal!

Hiya I have made this card today it is a totally flat card and it is made  by cutting away some of the white of the image using my graphics program so the background shows through. The image is from Delicious Doodles she is called Cloaked Lady. I love fantasy art as you know if you visit me reguarly. I used a scrapbook background from Daisy trail from the enchanted scrapkit and added the image onto it and then cutaway what I didn't want. Then I printed directly to card and coloured the image with PM's and copics. Totally love the effect of the flat card. The sentiment is done using versamark and perfect pearls.
I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Tuesday Taggers - Autumnal theme and prize from The Craft Barn!
Incy Wincy Designs - Anything goes


Thanks for stopping by today I really appreciate your time and comments. I hope you are inspired too. Hugs Pascale

9 comments:

Meggymay said...

Beautiful, it has a magical look.

Teri said...

Awesome hun! Totally rocking this one!
Hugs,
Teri x

Cazro said...

This is a very clever card, love your colours.

Juls said...

oh my word! this is just amazing! Hugs Juls

KymKreates said...

Oh MY you are brilliant!!! This is stupendous. Kinda haunting in a way!!! I think it is just luring!

xoxo,
Kym

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Fantastic painting, real autumn feeling.

Unknown said...

I love it more and more. I never tried cutting the white away that's something I've got to learn. Thanks playing along with TT
hugs
Ildiko

Anne said...

Well my other brain cell, you know what I think of this!! LOL!!! Seriously, I absolutely love it - who wouldn't? It's magical, mysterious, enchanting and downright bloody gorgeous!! Sigh...... xxx

Sarah A said...

Hi Pascale

How clever are you??? This is absolutely amazing! Love the image and the background it just perfect, she looks as though she is in the woods!

Thank you so much for joining us over on Incy Wincy this week. Good luck!

Sarah x