Pages

Monday, September 27, 2010

BOO!!!

Good Morning and hope your Monday is not as dreary as mine is here in a rainy London. I have made a card using a Delcious Doodles  image called Pumpkin Witch she can be found HERE! She is my new stash
She is so funky I thought I would use quite a bright colour scheme. I used copics and promarkers to colour and then did a cosmic shimmer background. I used my Sakura stardust pen on the web and if you look real close you can see a thread from the spider on her arm to the web!
I used the sketch from Sketch and Stash and I used the theme of A kind of magic from Totally Papercrafts! The papers are from MME and I have not used them for a little while!

Thanks for stopping by today I really appreciate your time and comments. I hope you are inspired too. Hugs Pascale
Enhanced by Zemanta

12 comments:

Doreen said...

Great card Pascale, the image is gorgeous.xxx

Teri said...

Awesome hun! Loving your colouring, and the papers are a fab and funky match! LOL

Lynda said...

Fabulous card Pascale - the image is stunning and you've coloured her beautifully.

Love Lynda xxx

Sue said...

Hi hun
fabulous card, awesome colouring, great papers & design, sue,x

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Absolutely stunning card hun. I love all the details on it. x

Faye said...

Lovely combo of colors, Pascale. Also, your inspiration piece for KIS is gorgeous.

debby4000 said...

fabulous card, what a great image.
luv
Debby

Mel X said...

Fabby card. Great colourwork and that image is beautiful.

Thanks for joining us this week at Totally Papercrafts and good luck in the draw.

Mel X

Lorraine A said...

fantastic card Pascale :-) i love this image ,, beautiful and the colours you used are perfect ,,, fabulous colouring !! :-)

thanks for joining us on the TPC and Sketch and Stash Challenges xx
luv
Lols x x x

KymKreates said...

she is lovely!!! I really like the look and colors!!!

Kym

Anne said...

Oh Yes, This is so VERY you!!! This image was made for you! I love how you've used it too! xxx

Cathy said...

Fabulous card. Thank you for joining in the Sketch and Stash challenge this time.
Cathy xx