Pages

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Donna's Den of crafts - 1st challenge Happy Birthday

Morning everyone. I am up bright and early just posting this before the school run. Jimmy is finally doing a few early shifts so I can have tea with him and the kids tonight. I am entering this card into the Donna's Den of crafts Challenge #1. They are wanting us to make birthday cards.  Here is mine.


I used this cupcake image that I designed it is called "Cupcake delights heart". I coloured with promarkers and used glossy accents. I cut it out and decoupaged onto the frame made with MME papers and some coredinations card cut out with a nellie snedden die. If you saw my card yesterday this is the negative of that die. I used some embellies from the stash. to decorate and the sentiment is from one of the popcorn bear stamp sets.

I hope you like it sorry to be so short. May be back later with another challenge card.


Thanks for stopping by I really appreciate it hugs Pascale x

13 comments:

Crissi Harvey said...

Gorgeous card pascale cant go wrong with a cup cake lol

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Pascale,
I love this bright cheerful card. Great colours and layout. I could almost eat that cupcake.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Sylvia Blum said...

ohhh... *yumm*... cupcake with a cherry on top.. who would not love to get this? :-))) such a pretty birthday card! love it! thanks so much for joining us at Donnas Den of Crafts!
{hugs} Sylvia

Jane said...

Goodness you must get up very early to post before the manic school run...impressed!! Your card looks good enough to eat...good luck at Donna's Den XX

downrightcrafty said...

Oh my that looks good enough to eat, love the image frame and the frame background paper.
Kate xx

Juls said...

mmmmmmmm, so yummy! Hugs Juls

Faye said...

Ooooh, what a scrummy card, totally delish. Thanks for playing at Donna's Den. x

Donnas Den said...

Lovely card, Pascale. Thanks for joining us over at Donna's Den of Crafts and good luck with the challenge.

Donna x

crafty amy said...

Hiya Pascale :D
This looks good enough to eat!
Thank you for joining us at Donnas Den and good luck.

Hugs

Amy xx

dragonllew said...

That klooks great I love your cupcake. Thanks for joining us at Donna's Den & good luck.
Jenny x

Tracey said...

Scrummy card Pascale & that cupcake looks good enough to eat!

Thanks for joining us for the first Donna's Den challenge & we hope to see you again :)

Hugs
Tracey
x

Patricia St Martin said...

Love your card. Your layout is very nice and so are your colors. Thanks for joining us at Donna's Den of Crafts. Good luck on the Challenge.

Nicola said...

Gorgeous card Pascale and what a sweet image.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-