Pages

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Digi Doodle Shop's Best Challenge - A Sketch

I am having another week of doctors visits. My Max has had a really strange rash appear all over his body. He had a fever Monday and then on Tuesday a rash under the skin appeared on his face and then his arms and legs. He has had the MMR so highly unlikely to be measles or rubella according to the docter. I have some creams and antihistemines so I will see how it goes. Bradie is a bit feverish so maybe she is next xxx

Today it is the Digi Doodle Shop's Best Challenge day. Please hop over to check out the sketch that Kym has designed for us this week. I used the image "Old toys and trunk" one of the fantastic vintage images available at the Digi Doodle Shop. I love this such a versitile image. I have made a new baby card. I used promarkers and copics to colour the image. I used MME papers. I used some coredinations cardstock. I used my nellie snedden dies the positive and the negative. I added some raffia from my stash and a few buttons and pearls.

There is still a great 15% off sale on all the Fathers Day and vintage stamps. Also if you spend over $5 you can get the Summer Fun Doodle sets 1&2 for free.

Can't wait to come and see all your beautiful creations. Thanks for stopping by today I really appreciate your time. Hugs Pascale xxx

14 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Pascale,
I love the pinks on this card and your use of the buttons.
I do hope the family feel better soon.
hugs,
Fiona x

Harriet H said...

Beautiful card and I love how you used the chest and the colors you colored with ..... beautiful ...well done

Harriet

Christina Lytle said...

So cute! I love the old toys and trunk image.

Judy said...

Hi Pascale,

You did a great job with this card. I love how you kept the feel of vintage and yet still used the traditional baby colors. Wonderfully done!

Hugs
Judy

KymKreates said...

I am in love with your treasure chest. Perfect card for the birth of a little girl.

Monika Reeck said...

Your coloring the Images soo awesome and oh my love that cute purple teddy...the Tiny tags is so sweet..love all the pink colors you used...Awesome card dear...hugs

Juls said...

wow everything about this is just gorgeous! Hugs Juls

crafty amy said...

Oh no I hope you are all OK and that Max gets better very soon. You have had a terrible time of it. If there is anything I can do just say sweetie no matter how big or small.
This card is another sweetie by the way and I love the layout!

Huge hugs

Amy xx

Karen said...

I love your card Pascale, very pretty colours.
xx

Karen Howard said...

Super cute card, love the ribbon you used and the edge around the circles, great details!

Katja said...

I really love the ribbon you used and the colors are so pretty.
Greetings,
Katja

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

What a lovely card, Pascale!!

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Great take on the sketch! Super pretty! :)

Amber said...

Love your card Pascale! All the pink is beautiful and the old trunk is one of my favorite stamps at the Digi Doodle Shop!
Hugs
Amber