Pages

Monday, February 01, 2010

I love digis DT entry using Sketch Saturday

Hi I have made a card for a new blog called I love digi's they are having a DT call and I thought as the way forward for me at the moment is digital images, papers and scrapbooking that I would enter. Check out the blog already it has gained 8 sponsers which is a fabulous compliment to the blog. I have linked the blog here and you can find a link in my sidebar.

I had a lovely compliment yesterday a friend for whom I made a card told me how she had brought a frame to frame it and put it in her daughters bedroom. I was really touched as it just makes crafting even more worthwhile when you know others are receiving as much pleasure from it as you.

I had to buy this gorgeous image by Elizabeth Bell released today. It is her second digital image and I adore it.

I used pastel tones as I wanted to use the MME papers that I got free in cardmaking and papercraft. I used prisma colours to colour and I used some flowers from Wild Orchid crafts .

I have used the fabulous sketch from Sketch Saturday .

11 comments:

Juls said...

how gorgeous!! Love the beautiful soft colours you have used!! Hugs Juls

joey said...

Hiya Hun

awww such a lovely compliment from your friend!

Your card is gorgeous hun, love the image and fab colourwork

Joey.x

Kim Piggott said...

Oh wow!
Pascale she is fabulous!
Love your beautiful card!
hugs
kim x

Lesley said...

gorgeous card huni....luv it...love n hugs Lesley xx

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Pascale,
This is a really colourful card with a gorgeous image beautifully coloured.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Elaine said...

Beautiful card Pascale and a great entry for the I Love Digi DT call, good luck xx

Elaine x

Lynda said...

Oh this really is a gorgeous image and aren't those papers just the best freebie ever!

Love Lynda xxx

Dena said...

Gorgeous card Pascale! I love this image!!!
Hugs, Dena

Anne said...

Oh this is gorgeous Pascale - I've never seen any of EB's Digi stamps but I'm off for a gander now! I love how you've coloured her! Keeping it all crossed for you with the DT call - I've submitted too, so fingers crossed! Hugs xx

debby4000 said...

Oh WOW this is adorable and sweet image and colours.
luv
Debby

COCO said...

oh very great card !!
hugs coco