Pages

Sunday, January 31, 2010

The Sugar Bowl challenge

Hi there this is a card I made last night / this morning. I loved the sketch over at The Sugar Bowl this week so I decided to join in. The extra challenge was to include lace. I used my sugar nellie Leanne Ellis stamps from funky kits. I coloured them with prismacolours and then I used a copic pen and some distress ink for the background. I punched out the images before I coloured them. I added a black border and used some black card in my matting and layering. I added some papermania papers and made a sentiment with rub on and black card. I added some embellishments from my stash and thats it done.

I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend and please don't forget we are having a hop over at winter wonderland so please go and have a look lots of candy on offer all you have to do is join us and leave comments on all the DT blogs x

3 comments:

Juls said...

I love Leanne Ellis designs!! Just fab to see them together like that!! gorgeous colouring, and fab colour combo!! such a stunning card!! I am very envious of the recipent!! hugs Juls

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Pascale.

Hugs Riet.x

Schokoladina said...

I love Leanne Ellis designs, too an I also love your great card.

Kind regards Petra - Schokoladina