Hello this is the first post of 2010 from myself here at My Crafty Heaven. I would first and foremost love to wish you all a blissful 2010.
I had a lovely New Years Eve spent with a handful of friends at our church. We had lovely food, a bouncy castle for the kids. DVD,s and some music. It was a bit scary as we nearly set the church on fire with the halogen lights but luckily we smelt the burning paint before anything disatrous happened.
Here are just a microscopic insight into some of my New Years Resoloutions that I hope to keep.
* To get my baby into his own bed and out of Mummy and Daddy's.
* Too lose weight
* To try and save some money.
* To spend less time on the computer and more time with the family.
* To keep enjoying my crafting as much as I have in the last 18 months.
* To try and establish a small business using my crafting abilities (any tips welcome)
* To ensure that my daughter is accepted into a good secondary school as they are few and far between in this part of London.
Well I have caught up on some much needed sleep. My partner has had a transfer to a new firm under TUPE but it is not for us. He will have to stay until he gets a new job. Today he has to go to work for two and I have no idea what time he will come home. It is a 45 minute drive if the traffic is okay so it is not really appropriate. I think it would of been easier for the other firm to lay him off. Still we will have to stick at it to keep the money coming in.
So please if you pray please pray that the right job will come quickly. We do not mind a drop in salary and would love the job to be local. Many thanks xxxxxx
I have been busy making cards for the 12 days of sketches over at TGF. I wanted to share a few more of them with you.
Papers are MME and she is coloured with promarkers.
Papers are DCWV and he is coloured with promarkers and Prismacolours. Charm is from Bunny Zoe's craft shop.
Sketch # 12
She is coloured with promarkers and the papers are DCWV.