Pages

Monday, October 12, 2009

Sketch Saturday

Hello everyone I hope you had a nice weekend. Mine was kind of chilled with lots of housework inbetween. I managed to fit making this card into it. Did you watch X factor over the weekend? I must admit the twins are growing on me. They are fun and exubarant. My 9 year old was devestated Kandy Rain left she loved them. Not sure who I would pick as a winner yet. I like Stacy, Joe and Jamie afro. It is hard to say after the first week.
Here is my card for the sketch saturday challenge. I printed off some papers I created from My Craft Studio "Lets Celebrate". I also printed off this gorgeous digital stamp by Christine stamping sketcher . Pop over and see her awesome digital stamp gallery. I coloured with promarkers and added stickles. I added a ribbon a charm a greeting and some embellies free with a magazine.

4 comments:

Joey said...

Hi Hun

gorgeous card! love the colours you used on the scene.

I love those three as well, Jamie Afro is by far my fave! love Stacey that girl is so down to earth its unreal, Joe is soooooo cute I could squeeze his cheeks lol. Loads I like this year olly is ok, danyl is ok, I think Lloyd should have gone he murdered that song lol.oh and little lucie is ok too.loland like you those twins are growing on me! bless em lol.

Joey.xxx

Sue said...

Hi Hun
wow what a gorgeous csrd i luv the scene you have made, n all the sparkle on the roofs, great papers, luv it.
Only see bit of x factor them to lads were so outa tune!! i hope they dont win!!! lol.xx

debby4000 said...

Wonderful card, beautiful work with the image.
luv
Debby

Jo said...

Lovely card, so colourful and cheery :)
I like Jamie Afro too, he's a born entertainer.
Thank you for joining in with sketch saturday this week
Jo xx