Pages

Sunday, October 11, 2009

RIP Stephen Gately- Winter Wonderland DT card - Gingerbread

Hello the clouds have set in again here in London and I think there is a change in the weather ahead as the children seem to get restless when this happens. I just wanted to say RIP Stephen Gately I was completely shocked this morning to switch on the news to find out that he had passed away at 33. I had to listen to my Boyzone album to pay my respects.
Anyway on a more cheerier note here is my DT post for Winter Wonderland . The theme is gingerbread. As always you can interpret this anyway you wish. Pop over to the blogs and check out my fellow DT's projects as they are superb and so creative.
I used my gorgeous House of Mouse stamp for the project they are building or destroying (whichever way you want to look at it) the gingerbread house. I also created a background using watermark ink I stamped some imagincinse gingerbread men randomly on the page and heat gunned it to dry. I then used red ink directly onto the paper. I then coloured the gingerbread men with promarkers and added some stickles to look like currents. I hope you like it.
The poinsetta is a freebie stamp from Craft stamper a long while back.

8 comments:

Teri said...

I love it! This is such a sweet image Pascale! The gingerbread house is gorgeous .... loving the background too!

Teri xxx

Teri said...

Aw - this is so lovely. Those mice are just tooo sweet!
Thanks for your lovely comments, I hope you enjoy playing with your image. Can't wait to see what everyone does with it!!
Hugs,
Teri x

Joey said...

Hiya Hun,

your card is gorgeous, love the stamp you have used.x

I am so stunned by Stephen Gatelys death, like many millions I was the little school girl standing out in the snow waiting for them, went to so many concerts, I have all their autographs I am just shellshocked! I loved boyzone growing up!

Joey.xxx

Lynda said...

This is really sweet Pascale love that gingerbread house image and the sentiment is just perfect! I haven't got anything 'gingerbread' so we will have to see what I come up with for the challenge this week!

Love Lynda xxx

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Pascale,
This is a wonderfully cute card. I love the image and the colouring. Brilliant.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Lorraine A said...

Oohh gorgeous card Pascale :-) I love this image,, very cute and the way you made the background is fab ;-) Lovely everything :-)

Luv
Lorraine x x

Victoria said...

this is sooo cute Pascale, I love the little image and the red and white candy cane really stands out

Victoria
x

Helen said...

Fab card....such a cute image!
Helen x