Pages

Wednesday, August 05, 2009

2 challenges one card!!!

What a morning we have received our date to sign the tenancy and it is next Thursday and we will get the keys so I have been decluttering which in our house is a humumgous job!!!!! I am trying to make things into piles so when I pack the boxes it will be all craft stuff in one box, books in another etc. I got the kids involved as when I get to their room they are gonna have to chuck some stuff too. Me and Jimmy have been arguing over what to take and not take. I want a completely new start so I want to be brutal he on the otherhand is not being so easygoing about it. I am gonna post this and get back to it.
This card is for two challenges , Passion for promarkers and Simon Says Stamp challenge . I have used my new Magnolia stamps from the animal collection. I must say I am chuffed with this buy they are gorgeous. I have used my elephant as I wanted to use my new warm grey promarkers. I also used jungle Edwin and the stunning background stamp. I used a lot of different colours to colour in my image. I layered up the elephant and Edwin to create more depth to the image.
I used archaic basic grey papers and I used some jute some buttons and ribbons from my stash for the Simon says challenge and a charm from the stash. I used the super sketch by Michelle at Passion for promarkers who are giving us free rein in colour choice this week.

17 comments:

Wiccababe said...

fab card Pascale,
such cute images
thanks for joining us on PfP this week and good luck
Debbi
xx

helen said...

gorgeous card hon i love the 3d elephant he's fab, when we moved i got the kids to fill 1 box of toys they wanted to keep out for the next 2 weeks the rest went off into storage till we were setled and got decorating done then we went and sorted them all out they hadn't missed half of em so we sold loads then bought them new ones lol hugs
helen x

helen said...

hang on .... just reread your post ....you said craft stuff in ONE BOX !!!!! feel sorry for the person lifting that box cos its gonna big one biiiiiiigggggg box rofl
hugs
helen x

Suzanne said...

Pascale this is fab and your colouring is gorgeous. Thank you for joining us at PFP this week. Sue :o)

dolcreations said...

This is just adorable. I cannot believe you still have time to make cards and so nice!
Christine

Joey said...

whoop whoop hun thats fantastic news! gorgeous card love those images and fab scene. xxx

Juls said...

how cute! the elephonat is just gorgeous! love how you put the card together! Just stunning!

Jo Nevill said...

What a fantastic card Pascale. Love the Magnolia stamps you have used and you have done a terrific job christening those new PM's !!

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge this week and good luck with the de-cluttering !!!

Jo and the SSC DT x

Natalie said...

Fab card, thanks for joining us at PFP this week. x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Pascale, what a cute card. I love the images and the papers are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Pascale ,, the images are gorgeous and the papers and embellies you used are just perfect :-)

Luv
lols x x x

you have to wait for me before you hold a house warming party !!!! :-)

Lorraine A said...

I love this card Pascale :-) The scene is fab and the images are coloured just perfectly :-0 I love the papers and embellies you used too ,,, perfect !! :-)

Luv
Lols x x x

p.s don t forget to invite me to your house warming party :-)

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous, love those magnolia images and what perfect papers.
luv
Debby

Michele Roos said...

Such a fabulous card Pascale. Love the images you've used and the colours also. Thanks for trying my sketch and joining us at PFP this week. Hugs Michele x

Unknown said...

what a cute image!!!
Thanks for joining Simon Says Stamp challenge!!!

Rach said...

this is so sweet, hugs rachxx

SABRI said...

It's fantastic!!!