Pages

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Winter Wonderland - Christmas Present

Hello and hope you are all having a lovely weekend. Here is my design team card for the Winter Wonderland challenge #7 which is "Christmas present".
There is a wonderful prize on offer from The cutting cafe of some downloads. Make sure you go over and check it out.
I used my current favourite character for this card. This is Popcorn bear "birthday hugs". He is so cute. I paperpieced some christmas paper onto the present and coloured the rest of the image with a mixture of promarkers and watercolours.
I added some more christmas papers from DCWV. I also used some burgandy paper from my stash which I punched with my Martha stewart doily punch. I then added a sentiment from the cutting cafe that i cut out and added paper to.

4 comments:

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Pascale,l love the image and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Rach said...

a really sweet card Pascale, hugs rachxx

Anonymous said...

This is a great card, love the papers you've chosen and your colouring of Popcorn is lovely.
Barbara

Anonymous said...

This is just as sweet as can be Pascale!! :) Beautiful coloring!! hugs