Pages

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Whiff of joy and Simon says stamp

I have combined the Whiff of joy theme which is to use piercing on your card and the Simon Says stamp challenge which is to use Summer fruits. I used my gorgeous whiff of joy orange tree. I used some alcohol inks to create a background and then stamped an image on after. I then used green pen to colour the leaves and a clear sakura pen on the rest of the image to create an embossed feel. I used a basic grey swirl around the image.
I pierced around the edges of the image and layered it onto some card and added some backing paper by K&co and some ribbon flowers and stickles.

7 comments:

Kim Piggott said...

Oh this is so beautiful Pascale!
Love your fabulous design and your image and sentiment are so perfect!
hugs
kim x

Lorraine A said...

Oh this is just gorgeous Pascale !! I love this fabulous orange tree ! the colours and papers you used are perfect too ! Lovely !! :-)

Thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
Lorraine and the DT x x

Iris said...

Your card is really perfect, brilliant papers and a lovely stamp.

Thankd for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge.

Hugs
Iris and the DT

Lynda said...

Just beautiful Pascale! Love the rich warm colours.
Lynda xxx

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

Gorgeous card Pascale, love the image and the pretty papers and detail. Hugs Nikki x

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Pascale,l love the image and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

scrapnnMO said...

OH my goodness its absolutely PERFECT. Love the image and the beautiful layered flowers! Have a wonderful day! :)
♥Dawn♥