Pages

Friday, July 17, 2009

An award from Sue and two challenge cards!

I have been busy using my Tilda and Edwin stamps recently and have really enjoyed playing with them so I thought I would share these images on my challenge cards for today.
I made this card for the Just Magnolia challenge . I used distress inks around the image and I used this also on the papers. I used Laura Ashley papers and K&co papers. I used promarkers to colour the image. I used a couple of shaped buttons amongst the floral embellishment. I used some little flowers and gems to creat the illusion of a hanging floral display around Tilda.

Just Magnolia challenge


The second card is for the Creative Card crew and it is to create a scene. I used my high hopes forest and my new safari Tilda. I used promarkers, Basic grey papers and some brads.

Creative Card Crew



My Award from Sue . Sue is one of my closest blogging friends and is a truly lovely person. She is funny, caring and thoughtful and oh so honest all fantastic qualities in a friend. So go and visit her stunning blog. I have to pass this onto all my followers as you are all beautiful bloggers. Hugs Pascale

4 comments:

Lauren said...

These are so cute Pascale! I just love those Tilda stamps!
Lauren

Riet said...

Ohhh wowww Pascale,what a beautiful cards,l love the images and colours.
So gorgeous papers and details.

Hugs Riet.x

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Beautiful cards Pascale. The Magnolia one is so pretty but I adore the scene you've created on the bottom one. Gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at the Creative Card Crew Challenge.
Sharon xx

Lynda said...

2 super cute cards and love the extra details especially the flowers. I just love the flowers!
Lynda xxx