Pages

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Passion for Promarkers - Meadow Green and Lemon

Hello I hope you are all having a good week I am babysitting my washing machine and tumble dryer trying to get all my sheets washed and keep on top of the washing before we go away on Friday.
I made this card for the Passion for promarkers challenge. I was having a play making a card for a friend and used a similar design and loved it so this is my second attempt but both are very different.
The colours to use are Meadow Green and Lemon. I used Ivory, Olive and Apple on the clothes and hair too. Skin colours I used Blush,coral and Dusty Pink.
I paperpieced the Alota stamps armchair with HOTP papers, the carpet is these papers too. The wall paper is K&co papers. I coloured in some calico with the lemon pen and stamped it with a Basic Grey stamp. I then used my sewing machine to make a blind is it roman style I am not too sure. Wouldn't mind some like this when I move (if we ever get somewhere). I used cocktail sticks too. I am rubbish at sewing so don't think it is hard to do if I can do it anyone can.
Remember all those hours pacing the living room at night!!!! I think I still do sometimes but hopefully not for much longer!!!!

12 comments:

Caryn said...

Oh this is gorgeous. My WOJ baby stamp arrived yesterday and she isn't even EZ mounted yet!!! This has spurred me into action....

Thanks for joining us this week at Passion For Promarkers.

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Wiccababe said...

I got this stamp on Saturday Pascale and I can't wait to use it now

thanks for joining us on PfP and good luck
Debbi
xx

Michele Roos said...

Fabulous card Pascale. Love the WOJ image and the lovely colouring. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

Gina said...

I must get me some of these images they are beautiful :)
Thank you for joining us in this weeks challenge :)
Gina xxx

Anonymous said...

lovely card and images,xx jo xx

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Pascale, what an adorable card. The image is gorgeous and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining us again this week at PFP. Hugs, Denise x

helen said...

pascale honey this is fabulous, love the roman blind and the image is beautifully coloured thanks for entering this week , good luck
hugs
helen x

Natalie said...

Gorgeous card Pascale, thanks for joining us at PFP this week, good luck. x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Pascale.

Hugs Riet.

Dawn said...

Hiyaaa
~whee another great scene Pascale..so cute.

Hugs
Dawn
xx

Sue said...

i Hun
gorgeous card luv the colouring, great scene luv the blind, ya clever chick, sue.x

Anonymous said...

Lovely card Pascale, great use of paper piecing with it. My stamps from WOJ came this morning, can't wait to have a play with them.
.....and NO I do not want to go back to the days of pacing the living room!
Barbara
x