Pages

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Cute Card Thursday - Bling

Hi Everyone the weather is not making it's mind up today so stayed in and could of gone out (apart from taking youngest daughter to speech therapy). I have made this card for cute card Thursday. I used fireman Ian from the greeting farm. I love fireman. Had a dream come true when I was rescued by some when a lift got stuck. They were hunky ones which was even better.
I made a little scene by cutting out some paper. I stamped the cats head from pretty hat anya set and drew a body. I then added the sentiment. The bling elements are the cats collar tag (a gem) and the mirror card. I punched the stars and scalloped some card.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

How adorable!! I Just love the pretty coloring and you've blinged it just right!! :)

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Pascale,l love the image and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Sue said...

Hi hun
aww he is well cute me brother is a fireman, great card, turned out lovely here, spose to be good weekend, sue.x

Julie said...

I do like your scene, your fireman is so brave rescuing the little Kitty lol

Unknown said...

great card and a great take on the challenge!!

Tara said...

This is fab Pascale and I really love the way you've done the lettering! xx

Unknown said...

Fab card, I love Fireman Ian. Thanks for joining us this week over on the CCT Challenge Blog.
Caz
x

Dawn said...

How cool is this! Great stamp and great colours Pascale..


Dawn
xx

Carol said...

How cute does ian look in his Fireman's gear!
Lovely card Pascale :)

Hugs
Carol x