Pages

Sunday, May 24, 2009

The Crafty Pad

The challenge this week at The crafty Pad is to follow the awesome sketch by Debbie. This is my second week as a Guest designer and I had a lot of fun with this sketch. I used Belinda goes shopping for the cards main image and the border stamp set for all the details on the card. I have used no patterned papers at all. I heat embossed the borders and cut them out and then coloured in the flowers with sakura stardust pens and added gems to their centres. I also stamped the card behind with the second border in the set. I use some of the leftover flowers to add to the image as further embellishment. I coloured Belinda with a mixture of copics and promarkers and I used watercolour to do the background.

6 comments:

Victoria said...

fantastic card and well done for making it without patterned paper, I think it makes a refreshing change.

Great shading to.

Hope your little one is getting stronger by the day

Victoria
x

Debbie said...

Hi Pascale thank you so much for a beautiful GDT card. Your take on the sketch is fab and I love how you have coloured the background of Belinda Shopping. :) :)
Thank you so much for being GDT over at The Crafty Pad - we have really enjoyed working with you. :) :)

xxDebbie The Crafty Pad

Debbie said...

Hi Pascale thank you so much for a fabulous GDT card. :) I love your take on the sketch and particularly love how you have watercoloured the background of Belinda Shopping. :)

Thanks for being a GDT over at the Crafty Pad - it was a pleasure to work with you. :)

xxDebbie The Crafty Pad

rozzyb said...

Pascale, your card is beautiful. I love the way you have turned the sketch around, the colours are so well suited to Belinda.
Its been great working with you at The Crafty Pad, hope to see you back again sometime, in the mean time... joining in the challenges
hugs rozzy xx

Dawn said...

Wonderful card - gorgeous colours!

Lorraine A said...

Lovely card Pascale :-)The image is lovely, love all the flowers too, gorgeous :-)

Lorraine x x