Pages

Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Whiff of Joy challenge



Hello I have had a good day up until I got home!!! I went to the shops and we stopped at the park. Met a friend in the shops who said they were going to the park too so I went back to the park and bumped into 5/6 friends. Like buses don't see any for ages then they all turn up at once. A couple hadn't even seen Max ( he is 13 months this week)!!!

Well we came home and as I was just about to make lunch the door went it was the building officer man from the council, he just turned up no appointment how unproffessional is that. Anyway he says that we must put all our stuff in storage we must pay for it ourselves and then the repair men will come, hello I pay my rent so I am entitled to have you repair my home, I have four kids I can't put all the stuff in storage just to make it convenient for you. Where are we all supposed to sleep. Are they super thick or what!!!!! Perhaps I should stop paying my rent and see what they think then. Oh sorry guys have to get it out better out then in! As you can see by my writing I find it hard to take a pause whilst speaking!!! You have to be a good listener to be mates with me, which I am sure yous all are!

I made this card for the whiff of joy challenge . I used my whiff of joy guardian angel stamp, I love her! I used inks to colour and distressed around the edges.

14 comments:

AliMayes said...

What a gorgeous stamp. I love what you've done with her too!
Ali xx

Anonymous said...

Pascale that sounds awful hun, surley they can't do that... hope that you get it sorted soon. oh and Your card is beautiful hun. hugs rachxxx

Nicola said...

Awe Pascale what a stunning card, I adore what you have created from this beautiful image. Hope you sent them packing re packing up for workmen.
Take care and try not to fret.
Big Hugz,
Nicola -x-

Lorraine A said...

Fab card Pascale :-) Lovely image, she's so cute and you coloured her beautifully !
Well it seems you had a nice morning followed by upsetting afternoon :-( Hope you manage to sort things out !!
Lorraine x x

Mina said...

gorgeous card, I love this stamp so much shes lovely to colour isnt it xxx

helen said...

you go girl show em whos boss !!! great card i love these stamps
hugs
helen x

Helena said...

Oh dear sounds like you have a few problems.

I love your card, the colouring is beautiful!

xxxx

Ellibelle said...

This is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

This angel is gorgeous and you have accented her so beautifully with the delicate prints of your papers. Fab job (as always).

craft mad Jenny said...

ah, such a lovely card - so delicate!
thanks for the tissue paper tip - will have to try that one - great idea!

Riet said...

wowww Pascale,what a beautiful card,l love the stamp.

hugs Riet.x

Saskia said...

So sweet and beautiful!!! Lovely work!

Greetings,
Saskia

Sue said...

Hi Hun beautiful card you have done, she is gorgeous, lovely delicate papers. As for the council nothing they do or say surprises me any more!!!they don't live in the real world! Hope you get something sorted hun, sod storage ya dont need that. hugs, sue.x

Helena said...

Beautiful card, love your colouring of the image!

xxxx