Pages

Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Whiff of joy challenge - Lets get dirty!! ( distressing)

Hi what a beautiful day we are having so warm I have had the windows open and have done some spring cleaning!!! Jimmy has taken the kids to the park after school so I am having a craft. I made this for Whiff of joy challenge blog . I used this beautiful image from the spring kit. She is just adorable. i used blue and brown as my colour choice and decided to use no patterned papers for this one. I distressed the coredinations card with an emery board. I screwed up the blue paper and again distressed with an emery board. I added some co-ordinating flowers and made a sentiment.

9 comments:

Elizabeth said...

The colors in this card are so great you did a fantastic job with the image colors too.

Sue said...

Osrry for delay hun, gorgeous card she looks beautiful luv the colour combo, great work with the emery board, brill, sue.x

Anonymous said...

A beautiful card pascale, love the blue in that paper. Your image matches it perfectly. hugs rachxx

helen said...

pascale this is gorgeous i love that blue,i love how you've done the distressing, though if i did it it would be me getting distressed i love the look, i just cant crumple up paper .... sad arn't i lol
hugs
helen x

Cathy said...

Gorgeous card Pascale. I love the image and colour combo. Great distressing too.
hugs
Cathy xx

Jeanette said...

Lovely, Pascale :) Really nice blue color. And the image is beautifully colored!

Donna said...

Lovely color scheme and your coloring is beautifully done.
Hugs
Donna

Kathy said...

Gorgeous card!! Love this image and your color combo is so pretty! :)kathy

Naoual said...

This is sooo pretty Pascale, the colours you used are beautiful, great colour combination and the image is just lovely.

xx Naoual