Pages

Saturday, April 04, 2009

Basic Grey challenge - spring/Easter

I made this for the basic grey challenge , inspired by the brown and greens that are emerging from the trees in spring. I used my Miss Anya stamps by the greeting farm a current fave of mine. I added some stella ruby papers and some embellishments. I am quite loving this card!




We attempted the shopping trip again today and guess what happened as we pulled into the car park the car overheated and we had to get the RAC to come to the rescue. They did a temporary fix which got us home! Inbetween I spent huge amounts of money in the shops! All wedding outfits completed and my baby boy has his first pair of shoes!!!!

10 comments:

Tara said...

Fantastic card Pascale, I really love it and the colours are perfect for the challenge. Thanks for joining us at Basic Grey this week! xx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Pascale she looks beautifull, luv the papers. Glad you got your shopping done, hope the car soon sorted, n not cost too much, have good evenin hun, sue.x

Nicola said...

Gorgeous card Pascale ... Miss Anya looks gorgeous with your perfect colouring and these flowers are fabulous.
Awe your little boy and his first pair of shoes ... he will soon run you off your feet. -x-

Vicky said...

Gorgeous card - loving the flowers x

Kristen H said...

I love her headband, and her makeup. Great job. What a wonderful card!
Sorry about your car, I hope you get it fixed fast. Mine was just in the shop for about 10 days. (I bumped into a lady) OOPS!!! I was daydreaming about card making! LOL

xx

Heather said...

Fab card Pascale. Fabulous papers and colours.
Miss Anya is beautifully coloured and those flowers are absolutely stunning - love 'em.
hus Heather xx

Riet said...

wowww wowww Pascale,what a beautiful card,l love the stamp and papers.

hugs Riet.x

BLJ Graves Studio said...

Beautiful card. I love the rhinestones on the headband.

Kim Costello said...

Wow Pascale, your card is just gorgeous!
Love your beautifully coloured image, wonderful bling in her hair!
Fantastic choice of papers and very pretty details, thanks for joining us this week ♥ HuGs Kim

Chris said...

Fabulous Pascale, I love the image, so beautifully coloured and the papers and design are wonderful. Glad you could join in this week. Chris x