Pages

Sunday, March 08, 2009

Magnolia vs stampavie -sketch

Awesome sketch over at Magnolia vs stampavie challenge this week. I have used my Sarah kay image. I do love her!!! Must invest in some more. I used copics ( I can see why so many are addicted) and Promarkers. I used HOTP papers and I used prima flowers and a hero arts sentiment. I loved making this card as the sketch is so adorable. We are trying to clear up and it seems to be getting messier!!! I hate it when that happens. I am on here just to irritate OH as we have just had a barney about the tidying. He he!!!! I do love him really and we are the greatest of friends really. Just getting irritated as we are tired and stuff.

9 comments:

Sue said...

Oh pascale this is lovely such soft gentle colours, coloured beautifully, great papers work lovely, oh irate him a bit more!!! lol.sue.x

Lorraine A said...

Your card is just gorgeous Pascale :-)Fabulous colouring :-) The image is adorable :-)
You have all my favourite stamps that I don't !!!! ha ha

glad you got yer copics :-)

Nicola said...

Wow Pascale, you have coloured this stamp so beautifully. I adore your card completely. -x-

Jeanette said...

Beautiful card, Pascale :)

Allison said...

love that image, so cute
AllisonX

Sharon said...

This is lovely Pascale, I love the soft colours you've used.

Kazabing said...

Lovely card Pascale. She is just a cutie isn't she!! Kaza.x.

Naoual said...

Great card, really love the colour combination.

xx Naoual

Bev said...

So sweet, such pretty colours. Thanks for joining us this week x