Pages

Sunday, March 08, 2009

Magnolia vs stampavie -sketch

Awesome sketch over at Magnolia vs stampavie challenge this week. I have used my Sarah kay image. I do love her!!! Must invest in some more. I used copics ( I can see why so many are addicted) and Promarkers. I used HOTP papers and I used prima flowers and a hero arts sentiment. I loved making this card as the sketch is so adorable. We are trying to clear up and it seems to be getting messier!!! I hate it when that happens. I am on here just to irritate OH as we have just had a barney about the tidying. He he!!!! I do love him really and we are the greatest of friends really. Just getting irritated as we are tired and stuff.

10 comments:

Sue said...

Oh pascale this is lovely such soft gentle colours, coloured beautifully, great papers work lovely, oh irate him a bit more!!! lol.sue.x

Kim Piggott said...

Pascale this is so beautiful!
Love this image and your colouring is brilliant so glad you are loving your copics!
Gorgeous paper and love your design.
hugs kim x

Lorraine A said...

Your card is just gorgeous Pascale :-)Fabulous colouring :-) The image is adorable :-)
You have all my favourite stamps that I don't !!!! ha ha

glad you got yer copics :-)

Nicola said...

Wow Pascale, you have coloured this stamp so beautifully. I adore your card completely. -x-

Jeanette said...

Beautiful card, Pascale :)

Allison said...

love that image, so cute
AllisonX

Sharon said...

This is lovely Pascale, I love the soft colours you've used.

Kazabing said...

Lovely card Pascale. She is just a cutie isn't she!! Kaza.x.

Naoual said...

Great card, really love the colour combination.

xx Naoual

Bev said...

So sweet, such pretty colours. Thanks for joining us this week x