Pages

Monday, February 02, 2009

Sketch and stash #3

Hello crafters, I have made this card for number Sketch and stash challenge number 3. It is using my fairly recently aquired whiff of joy stamp. I thought she was very appropriate ,for the chilly day! I also used some papers from my stash, some coredinations card, my cuttlebug and some ribbon from the stash. The sentiment is an elusive images one. Oh and nearly forgot I coloured her in with my new H2o's. I am awaiting some new stash but it looks like the postie never got to work this morning boooooo!
Excuse the silicone still drying behind the image.

7 comments:

Sue said...

Hi pascale
lovely card luv the colours, she looks brill sittin there, sue.xx

Chrissie said...

A great card Pascale, I love this gorgoeus image and the colours are fabulous!
Thanks for joining in again.

Lorraine A said...

Lovely card Pascale :-)I love the willow stamp, she's beautiful !! Love the colour scheme and very pretty ribbons too :-)
Thanks for joining the sketch and stash challenge :-)
Lorraine x

Crafting Diva said...

Hi Pascale thank you so much for all the times you have visted my blog and left me comments you have made a wonderful card for the challenge

Raspberry Cupcake said...

Fab card! I really like it!

I am a H2O fan too!

Becky said...

Beautiful card Pascale, I love this stamp and yes I agree, she does look nice and warm on a cold day! Hope you get your new stash delivered soon, I love it when the postman brings me a big parcel!!
Thanks so much for joining in the fun!
Love Becky xx

Cathy said...

Gorgeous card Pascale. I love that WOJ - really cosy stamp on a cold day!!
Thanks for joining in the Sketch and Stash challenge this week.
Hugs
Cathy xx