Pages

Wednesday, January 07, 2009

A spoonful of sugar - Sketch

This week at A spoonful of sugar the challenge is a sketch. I have flipped the sketch and I used a beautiful Sugar Nellie stamp which arrived yesterday. I used papermania paper and some chipboard letters. The flowers are prima and I put on some sequins to glam them up. I coloured in using a mixture of brush pens and promarkers. The ribbon is from the stash. It is the first time I have entered this challenge. I loved the sketch. I have been to my friends today for a haircut and I feel like a new woman

10 comments:

Allison said...

that is such a cute image and the flowers are great AllisonX

Joey said...

Hi Pascale, I am loving this image, I ordered mine yesterday lol, love the way you have coloured around her too, lovely greens!. I got your addy thanks hun.x

Sharon said...

Great take on the sketch. Beautiful card.

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card Pascale Love your take on Nikki's Sketch, Thanks for playing along this week, Hugs Debbie x

Naoual said...

Lovely card and I really love that image! Love the way you coloured her.

xx Naoual

Dawn said...

How beautiful Pascale - I love the greens!

Lorraine A said...

Love this one too, gorgeous image, I think I have to go internet shopping ,,,,,,
Lorraine

Bev said...

Oh my! This is gorgeous! I love this image (so much so I used the same one lol). Fabby card hunny

hugs Bev x

Sylvia Blum said...

WOW! Love what you did with the stamped image.. the background is amazing as is the card!

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Gorgeous card Pascale and love what you have done with the sketch, gorgeous colouring and love the pretty flowers, Hugs, Nikki x