Pages

Monday, December 15, 2008

Final teacher present







The mojo came back this am! I have had a fabby day and still more of it to come. I gave out the pyramid boxes today and spent 10 minutes with my son's teacher discussing how I created it. She loved the glimmer mist effect. Before I even took the kids to school I made the candle. It took about 15 minutes and it is the second one I have ever done. Coloured in using the colouring pencils and stardust pens. I made a co-ordinating card and box too. I hope she likes it! I used the same colours as on the candle but it shows how much tissue paper sofens colour. I am off out with a friend who contacted me on friends reunited. He is about 18 years older than me. We met at Uni and have not seen each other for over 15 years. I am nervous and excited. We are going for a drink and then for something to eat. We had a great bond back then so I hope that is how we will be now.



3 comments:

Joey said...

wow pascale, these are fabulous! I adore the box. i found that with the tissue paper too, I used promarkers for intensity but it didnt do that on the candle lol.xxx

Chriss Rollins said...

Hi Pascale,
Sorry I have not been around for a while I have been trying to catch up with everyone as I have been AWOL...life got in the way of my crafting and blogging.
just had a great catch upwith your blog.

Look forward to hearing all about your coffee date with your old friend from way back.
thanks, chriss x

Anonymous said...

Hi Pascale..Your creations are truly `beautiful`...
Have a lovely Tuesday:)~X~