Pages

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Christmas gifts for the teachers






Hi, My daddy came up to see me today. I have not seen him for 6 months or so. He moved to Cornwall ten years ago.... when my mum and him seperated. I see him for a few hours every six months ,so I get emotional with it all. I love him ,but our relationship has somehow disintergrated ,due to the fact we see so little of each other nowadays. They don't get on ,so it means that we can never be together as a family, ever again. I being the sensitive type find this incredibly difficult. Never mind, I got out the glimmer mists and made these triangualer gift boxes for the treelight candleholders I brought for the kids teachers. I just sprayed the card with red and green glimmer mists and then stamped using various paperartsy stamps. I then created some matching tags and added some ribbon to co-ordinate. I am dead happy and I love making these as it takes one piece of A4 card and no gluey mess just a few folds.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Wow these are great - I recognise your tree stamps!!! LOL You have used them brilliantly.
Shame how sometimes our family relationships change but it's good he came up to see you.