Pages

Friday, November 28, 2008

Tag You're it challenge - Snow is falling


Hi, well my little one, who is now not so little (where has 8 months gone?) has responded well to his medication and is not wheezing so much now. ( He has had bronchillitus). Inbetween a million school runs and dinner and brownies I have managed to make this tag for Tag you're it challenge. I made the snowman, I stamped some basic grey paper with some falling snow. I also made a big glittery snowflake too. Have you guessed the theme is "snow is falling". Off to brownies again now, so will quickly post this to the right place and come back to comment on all the tags!

6 comments:

Kath Stewart said...

wow Pascale beautiful tag and love your cute snowman and that fabulous snowflake - thanks for joining us at TYI again this week
Hugs
kath
xxxxx
Hugs to the little one

Dawn said...

Hi Pascale
Oooh he's cute and love the button nose!
Thanks for joining in again this week!

Hugs
Dawn
x

Sarah said...

An adorable snowman! Love his button nose -

Thanks for joining in with the challenge this week!

Anne said...

Awww....! I hope your little 'un is recovering well by now - they scare the bejabers out of you, don't they!! Your tag is fab - I love your snowman! Thanks again for playing along with us. ;o) xx

Sally said...

Love the snowman - especially his button nose!!

Cassie said...

I love the color combination that you used. Cute little snowman!