Pages

Monday, September 01, 2008

TMTA - Architecture

http://tmta.wordpress.com
I have decided to have a go at Think Monday Think ATC after all the wonderful comments last week on my ATC's. ATC's are just the best fun too. The theme is Architecture and I decided that I would design a basic house using cutters as templates and using acrylics to paint it. I then added some stamps. Doorway to ones soul and hearts by paper artsy. Home should always be somewhere to love no matter how basic. It is also a statement of who and what you as person are. Architecture can reflect your soul and where you are. Quite deep and meaningful for a 2.5 x 3.5. Great challenge blog.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great ATC. Love the colours and the wording.

Sandy said...

Stunning ATC. Looks great.

Anonymous said...

Wondeful!

Unknown said...

Fabulous work!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful ATC

Cindy Jones Lantier said...

I, too, love the colors and the sentiment!