Pages

Saturday, August 01, 2015

Delicious Doodles Challenge - White on White

Hello again another DT post from me this time it is the monthly challenge over at Delicious Doodles where this time the theme is White on White. I love this theme so many options. We are allowing the image to be coloured as this often helps.
I made  card that would work for a number of occasions. You could use for an anniversary, thinking of you, sympathy or a wedding card. This image with the Lovely Lilly Wedding bouquet is so useful.
The image is coloured with water colour markers and then I added some distress ink around to frame it. I added some stickles to add some sparkle. I added some punched foliage and flowers and some pearls.
I embossed the backing card made a bow with a die and added a sentiment from a Lelli-Bot Craft kit.


Thanks for stopping by today I really appreciate your time and comments. I hope you are inspired too. Hugs Pascale

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Beautiful card Pascale! I love the delicate hues against the gorgeous white embossed background.
Hugs, Danielle x