Pages

Friday, September 12, 2014

Delicious Doodles Challenge - Fancy and Frilly

Good Morning I am sharing my Design Team card with you from the new challenge over at Delicious Doodles. This weeks theme is Fancy and Frilly. I love this new image from the store called Tall Ship and Banners. Down in Greenwich last weekend there was a festival dedicated to Tall ships.
I thought the banners represented this theme really well. I have coloured the image with my alcohol markers. I used backing papers from my huge stash. I have created dimension with the papers. I added some wave borders and a sentiment for more texture. The waves I thought were good frills.
I hope you like what i did. Teri is offering a voucher to spend in the store as a prize so worth getting out your frills and fancy bits for!


Thanks for stopping by today I really appreciate your time and comments. I hope you are inspired too. Hugs Pascale

No comments: