Pages

Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentines Day!

Hi just popping in to tell you about the Valentines Day card I have made for Jimmy. I used Steampunk Heart by the wonderful Teri Sherman owner of Delicious Doodles. Our theme at the Delicious Doodles Challenge is Ribbons and Bling. I coloured in Steampunk heart with my new Spectrum Noir pencils. I then created a grungey topper using a cogs and wheels stamp some modelling paste and mica powders and distress inks. I added ribbon and string. I added gems to my steampunk heart for the added bling along with the mica powders. I then embossed some coredinations card and backed onto centura pearl card. I used a die lite key die from spellbinders to make the key embellie and i added a sentiment from my stash that i had stamped.


1 comment:

Teri said...

It's lovely hun. Hope he liked it? xx