Pages

Friday, November 22, 2013

No Design Paper

Hi there I have been busy so I have not blogged for a long time. My Mum is poorly and life is hetic. I am just blogging my DT inspiration for this weeks challenge at Delicious Doodles Challenge. We want to see no Design Papers on your cards.
I used this stunning image by Teri called A Robins Christmas for decorating the image I used some Alcohol markers a very simple pallete of colours. I then added some cosmic shimmer glitter glue. I backed onto black card. The fence I used is a Tim Holtz die. The bow is Chantilly Bow by Tattered Lace Dies the fern and Poinsetta are also from Tattered Lace dies.


Thanks for stopping by today I really appreciate your time and comments. I hope you are inspired too. Hugs Pascale

2 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Hope your Mum is better soon. Gorgeous card, love this image. The way you have used it really brings it to life.

Teri said...

Loving this one hun! Hope Mum is okay...xx