Pages

Friday, May 03, 2013

Something for the boys

Hi hope everyone is getting some spring sunshine as we are in London. I am just sharing with you a project I have made for the Delicious Doodles Challenge this week our challenge is to create " Something for the Boys". I have made this wall hanging for a Father Day gift for my Dad.


 


 
I used my gelli plate with some masks to create the background.  I chose some photos of me with my Dad and older sister and one of Dad. I modgepodged to the canvas. I then used a technique with Modge Podge to transfer the Vintage Norton bike and Vintage car to the Canvas so it looks like a stamped image. I added some distress ink with stencils and attached the three canvases together





Challenges I would like to enter are
cards Galore/ - Tim Holtz Homage




 


 


 

 
.

1 comment:

Teri said...

Such a sweet gift for your Dad hun. No idea what to do for mine yet!! xx