Pages

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Playing with my Gelli Plate

Hi I am exhausted a long week. I went to Ally Pally last week and brought some bits and bobs including a Gelli Plate. I have made this card using it.

Card Recipe

Chevron and flower
embossing Folder - Crafters Companion
spellbinders  die lites birdcage 2
Gelli plate 6 by 6 -Clarity Stamps
pebeo acrylic paint
Lady Punch from Serif craft artist 2
Swirls stamp
Clarity stamp
Gold metallic promarker


I loaded up my Gelli plate with acrylic paint. I then used some card that I had embossed with Crafters companion embossilicious folders and my die lites nest ability to create a pattern on top of the paint. I then added some light and shade with some distress ink. I added some stamped images. I cut out a punch shape from a graphics package and added it. I glossed with glossy accents and added some glitter. I added a sentiment and some flowers from an embossalicious folder.

Challenges I would like to enter are

happy Campers Challenge Use a mask or stencil



 

1 comment:

Mrs O crafty blog said...

Fab card, love the background, fab colours, thanks for joining us at happy campers, Pauline x