Pages

Friday, March 08, 2013

Die Cuts at Delicious Doodles!

Hi everyone a busy week here two birthdays to celebrate. My daughter turned 8 on Wednesday and my baby son turns 5 on Sunday.
I have made this card for my DT piece at Delicious Doodles Challenge. We have a theme of Die Cuts we want to see all your lovely Dies on your projects.
I have a friend who is raising money for Evelina Childrens Hospital here in London and he is running the marathon. I helped him raise some money by making some cards. Here are a couple of the Mothers Day ones I made using Teri's image Butterfly Border and Gothic Architectural Papers
I used a pretty Edgability from Spellbinders and a Nestibility from Spellbinders as my dies on a gold mirriboard.


Challenges I would love to enter are:

4 Crafty Chicks - Dies for Dies
Card Mania - Butterflies and Fairies

Thanks for stopping by today I really appreciate your time and comments. I hope you are inspired too. Hugs Pascale

4 comments:

Teri said...

These are gorgeous hun - those Mum's will love getting these for Mother's Day! xx

Leanne said...

Nicely created, thanks so much for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks for the Die for Dies Challenge, lovely cards!

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Pascale, these are gorgeous cards you've made the Evelina Children's Hospital. I am sure they will sell well. Lovely to be back working with you again. Best wishes, Kym xxx

Addii said...

Pretty card! Beautiful color combo!
Thanks for playing along with us Card mania challenges!