Pages

Friday, December 07, 2012

Blue Christmas

Hi everyone hope you are all well and warm in this seasonally cold weather. I have been busy getting ready for christmas and here I am sharing with you one of the cards I have made. This is also for my DT piece over at Delicious Doodles Challenge where we want to see a christmas card with some blue in it.


I have used Emo Christmas and Snowflake collection from the Shop!  I coloured in my image mounted on to card and added some sparkle with stickles. I then scanned into the computer and created a backing paper to match the image using Craft Artist 2. I used a snowflake from the snowflake collection as an embellishment I added a red card candy and some gems to bling it up a bit. Sentiment stamp is inkadinkadoo. Ribbon is from the stash xxx

I hope you like my card I must say I loved making it. I am entering the following challenges with it.

ABC Christmas Challenge - X there must be an X on your project mine is the bones on the Emo's skull tattoo
Thanks for stopping by today I really appreciate your time and comments. I hope you are inspired too. Hugs Pascale

6 comments:

Cat's sCrap said...

Beautiful card. Fabulous work of colours on your character. Congratulations !

Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

Faye said...

Wonderful card. And I love all those stockings. What fun!

Laine said...

Love this Pascale. Wonderful image and great colour tones.
Thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.
Hugs
Laine
X

Sarahshandmadecardsx said...

A gorgeous card and I love the image you have used.

Thanks for joining us this week at Charisma Cardz.

Sarahx

Carissa said...

Beautiful card, wonderful image.
Thanks for playing at ABC Christmas.
Carissa

Gram's Treasures said...

Very pretty card..love the image! Thanks for playing along this week at Charisma....hope to see you next time too!
Joyce xx