Pages

Wednesday, November 07, 2012

Autumn Wedding


Hi everyone hope you are all keeping well in this very cold weather. I have been busy and one of the things I have been doing is making this card for my sisters wedding which is in a couple of weeks.



Card Recipe

Images - Whiff of Joy
Card stock - white card and Coredinations (Crafters Companion)
Roses - stash
Leaves - From Paper Flower Expert CD rom
Alcohol Pens

I kept it very simple as I wanted the images to take centre stage.

Challenges I am entering are as follows:

Crafters Companion Monthly Challenge -  Favourite Colour Combo
Tuesday Throwdown - Autumn leaves

Thanks for stopping by today I really appreciate your time and comments. I hope you are inspired too. Hugs Pascale

5 comments:

Berni Cuttino said...

Fabulous card the image is simply gorgeous. Thanks for joining in on the fun at Tuesday Throwdown. We look forward to seeing you again.
Hugs
Berni,DT
tuesdaythrowdown.

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Lovely

Thanks for joining us at CRFATERS COMPANION MONTHLY CHALLENGE :)

Hugs Jane x

Elaine ♥ said...

Beautiful card, love the layout and the colours are super :)

Thanks for joining us at the Crafters Companion Challenge this month :)

Elaine ♥

Caroline said...

lovely, thanks for playing along with Crafter's Companion this month xx

Khristen said...

What a great color combo, I love this! Thanks for joining in at Crafter's Companion this month :)

xoxo
Khristen