Pages

Tuesday, October 09, 2012

Longing for the weekend

Hello I have 3 more sleeps till I go on my Crafty Weekend Away I am so looking forward to seeing everyone and having four days of crafty fun. So today I have been practising with my new Sweet Pea Digi stamp Longing from the Rebecca Sinz collection.


I coloured her with promarkers, flexmarkers and copics. I added sakura stardust to her wings and I used a glaze pen to do the faux stitching. I used DCWV papers The Chateau Lavender matstack. I decoupaged the flowers from the papers xxx


Challenges I am entering are :

Make it Monday - Anything Goes



Thanks for stopping by today I really appreciate your time and comments. I hope you are inspired too. Hugs Pascale

4 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

This is just gorgeous. Love the colours and embellishments. All the elements work so well together. I saw this on MIM and just had to pop over to have a closer look.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Lisa S. said...

Terrific coloring on this image and who knew your stitching is faux-it looks real. :) Thanks so much for joining us at Make It Monday!

Loz said...

Stunning card and coloring. Loz
Visiting from MIM

Ang said...

Very pretty card, love the image thanks for joining us over at the CBN Challenge this month
Hugs
Ang
Crafty Bloggers Network DT
My Blog: A Crafty Blether