Pages

Wednesday, August 08, 2012

Maid of the Riverbank

Hello I am just blogging this great new release from Delicious Doodles (keep an eye out for her instore) she is called Maid of the Riverbank. Isn't she just adorable and so is the cute otter on her back. I coloured her with Spectrum Noirs  which I now love after getting used to them. I used this gorgeous 6 by 6 square scalloped card blank from Natalie and Amy's shop. My bottom layer is a papermania capsule paper also from Natalie and Amy's.
I then used some DCWV papers from the Mariosa stack to add layers. I added my gorgeous image and created sentiment DREAM from the papers and some dovecraft letters from Natalie and Amy's store. Finally I added some stickles to the tail and as an embellishment and I added some glossy accents to the jewellery and the tail.



I am entering the following challenges with this card.
Deep Ocean Challenge - Anything Goes
My Time to craft - Fantasy


Thanks for stopping by today I really appreciate your time and comments. I hope you are inspired too. Hugs Pascale

3 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Fab creation hun, just love your colouring!

Thank you for sharing with us at My Time To Craft, good luck!
hugs Shell xx

Kasey ~ in Oz said...

Totally gorgeous, love the otter fur!

Just became your newest follower!

Cheers,
Kasey ~in Oz

Unknown said...

Fabulous card, and the otter is adorable. Good luck with the challenge at MTTC. Helen DT xx