Pages

Friday, July 27, 2012

So Happy today because.....

Hello I am the happiest bunny today as I got picked to be on the DT for a fantastic new challenge blog called Natalie and Amy's Shop Challenge Blog. I am really excited as the shop is full of wonderful products for all your crafting needs. It has alterable items, stamps, decoupage, CD roms, Jewellery and loads more. These are all the things that I love to play with. Also if you spend £10.00 or over you get Free P&P I think this is an unbeatable offer. Please go to the links in the sidebar to find the SHOP.

These are my amazing Teamies:                           Lisa
Amy



I have made this cute christmas card using products from the shop. I used the wonderful stamp from the Mulberry Wood range called Merry and Bright the image is colored with Spectrum Noirs Lights. I also used co-ordinating papers from the Mulberry Wood CD rom. I punched a few snowflakes and added some gems for  a bit of sparkle. I doodled some stitching.

I am entering the following challenge:

Crafters Companion - Ho Ho Ho Christmas
C.R.A.F.T - Stitching

Thanks for stopping by today I really appreciate your time and comments. I hope you are inspired too. Hugs Pascale

3 comments:

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Congratulations hun. Gorgeous card, love your colouring.

Have a fab weekend

Claire x

Sylvia x said...

Thank you for joining us over at CRAFT Challenges this week - beautiful card and the image is so cute

Good luck with our challenge and congratulations on the DT position..

Sylvia x

Sheryl said...

Congratulations on your new DT appointment - enjoy. I love this cute image and you have brought him to life beautifully with your colouring.
Thanks for joining us at CRAFT this week, hope we see you next time.
Hugs Sheryl xx