Pages

Sunday, July 01, 2012

Sneaky Peak of Thorne

Hi Everyone hope you had some sunshine this weekend. We did here intermittently however I have been working on some sewing projects and I managed to make this card with this STUNNER which will be released at Delicious Doodles this week. She is called Thorne. I love her tattoo and her expression.
I coloured the image with my Spectrum Noir lights boxset. I love the colour pallette in this box. I then used the spectrums to create a moody background. I added two DP's from my DCWV papers. I added a  sentiment and then cut out the flowers from her hair to add as an embellishment. I added some gems to finish. I love this card and I am giving it to a really good friend for her birthday.


Challenges I am entering are:

Crafting When I can  - Summer Fun
Joanna Sheen Challenge - Summer Daze


Thanks for stopping by today I really appreciate your time and comments. I hope you are inspired too. Hugs Pascale

3 comments:

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Beautiful card - your friend will love it x

Teri said...

Awesome colouring hun, love the bright and cheerful feel to it.

Rosietoes said...

Beautiful image, beautifully coloured. Lovely summery feel to it.

Thank you so much for joining us on the JS Challenge.

Edna x