Pages

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

New Stash from Natalie's and Amy's shop...

Hello I hope you are all enjoying your day. I have been doing a mahoosive clear out of stuff as my craft storage needed to be tended too. I needed to relax afterwards so I made this little Thank You card using some gorgeous stash that arrived today from Natalie and Amy's Shop.

I used this stamp called Little Dawn Watering a real cutie from Nellie Snellen. I coloured her with my new Spectrum Noir Pastels really love these alcohol pens.


I used First Edition Family Ties papers and Papermania Capsule Chelsea Green papers to create a background on my card. I used some punches from my craftroom to create the flowers and added gems. The ribbon is available in the shop HERE!. I used some glossy accents which you can buy HERE! on the watering can to give it a bit of dimension. Finally I added a sentiment to the image using these wonderful alphabet stamps from Dovecrafts. I have to say at 99p they are a must have.

I am entering this card into the following challenge:

The Secret Crafter - Bright and Cheerful


Thanks for stopping by today I really appreciate your time and comments. I hope you are inspired too. Hugs Pascale

1 comment:

downrightcrafty said...

hiya hun, what a gorgeous creation, thank you so much for sharing it with us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
hugs Kate
ps I have candy if you are interested and have not already celebrated with me :)