Pages

Thursday, May 03, 2012

Learning !!!

Hello I have had a good day today I have had my Georgina come home from school with 4 credits for her first ever piano lesson. I have also got onto a really exciting training program which is right up my street so I am over the moon about that. Good things come to those that wait!!! Oh yeah!!!

Okay the craft creation for today is another SMASH page or journal page whichever you prefer.  I have done this for the Midweek magnolias challenge who want to see May Flowers on your project. I used the fantastic Edwin piano for the project. The DP's are from My Paper Stash quintessential garden and the dies are nesties xxx

Thanks for stopping by today I really appreciate your time and comments. I hope you are inspired too. Hugs Pascale

2 comments:

Anne said...

Oh bless her!! Well Done Georgina!! Pascale, you sound like you're flying!! Good for you lovely!! Your journal page is brilliant - I really, really must get into doing this, so many events are occurring and I've not journalled any of them. Thank you so much for the inspiration, and for playing with us at Midweek Magnolias - come back SOON!!!! xxx

Suzi Mac said...

Hi Pascale, wonderful Smash page, great colour combo and design. Congratulations to Georgina. Thank you for joining us at Midweek Magnolias this week. Good luck in the draw.
Hugs
Suzi x