Pages

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Well done to all those Marathon Runners!!!

 I feel incredibly privalaged to live 5 minutes walk from  the midway point of The London Marathon. Each year we watch thousands of runners representing a range of charities and each year I still feel so overwhelmed. I would love to do it one day for a couple of charities close to my heart. I may start training now and do it by 2020. This year I saw the front runners live I have never seen them live before so that was really great.
I want to share this bag I  have made for my eldest daughter she saw me making the one I showed you on here and wanted one. I used the stamp I  will be releasing tomorrow at Gr8 Crafts 4 U called Pirate Lil Lily.
I printed it onto A4 paper and scaled it to fill the paper. I coloured in with some alcohol pens and then I photocopied it onto t-shirt transfer paper and then ironed onto the bag. I loved doing this as it meant that I could add shading to the image and it shows in the transfer. I made a matching bag charm with chain, beads and a charm.

I hope that you all have a great rest of weekend and I am entering this project into the following challenges:
Less is more - How Charming!


Thanks for stopping by today I really appreciate your time and comments. I hope you are inspired too. Hugs Pascale

4 comments:

Chrissie said...

What a brilliant project!
Love it!
Great technique too.
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Lovin' these bags - you're kind of making me feel guilty about the transfer paper that's been sitting in my stash forever and a day :/

Several of the guys that I work with were running today (a couple of them also ran the Brighton one last weekend). They keep nagging me to train with them, but tbh I think my days of maintaining that level of fitness are well and truly gone!!!

Enjoy the rest of your sunday.

Claire xxx

Aileen said...

Super project. It's come out really well. x

Mandi said...

Really terrific
I was tired watching the runners
Such sad news over shadowing it this year
Thank you very much
mandi
"Less is More"