Pages

Friday, April 27, 2012

Two Fat Ladies 88....!

BINGO!!! that is out theme this week over at Delicious Doodles Challenge. We have a great Bingo card for you to play with. I chose to play with the line Ribbons, Delicious Doodles Image and Pearls for my card.

I selected the beautiful image called Marina for the card. She is sensational I adore Mermaids and she encapsulates everything I love about them. I coloured her with flexmarkers and promarkers. I used some Websters pages papers to layer her onto. I added some spotty ribbon and three pink pearls and I added some gorgeous flowers to embellish.

I have had a long long week trying to push for a dyslexia test for my little princess and it seems that I will probrably have to pay for it myself. I am really shattered with all the stress it is creating. Our education system seems to really fail those who really need support. I cannot share too much as I do not know who reads my blog but I am going to fight until the end to get the best education for my AMAZING little princess.


Challenges I am entering are

Crafty Ribbons Challenge - Pink Orange Yellow
Thanks for stopping by today I really appreciate your time and comments. I hope you are inspired too. Hugs Pascale

11 comments:

Joey said...

Fabulous card hunny, love the striking colours through the image. Joey xx

Unknown said...

Amazing card, beautifully painted.
Good luch with your daughter...cheers, ♥

Teri said...

Gorgeous card hun! Loving the colours. Hope you get some help with you wee one. I hate it when the system lets you down, especially when there are those out there who get everything and don't need it. xxx

Allison said...

lovely card Pascale- love the bold colours
AllisonX

Poppet said...

Such vibrant colours Pascale, she looks beautiful.

As for your daughter can your GP not organise a test for your daughter? It may be worthwhile trying if you haven't already. I know how you feel though it took me years to get my son diagnosed with Asbergers and at least a couple more to get him into a school that could cope with him. It wasn't perfect but it was a best fit with the occasional blister. Keep pushing, stay strong and have a great weekend with your wonderful family. :-) xx

Unknown said...

Fabulous card Pascale,
Love the design and the layout. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Ribbons this time.
hugs
Dawn xx

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Ohhh thought I'd commented on this Pascale - sorry :/

Gorgeous card, really love the colours you've used.

Claire xxx

La Vikinga said...

Your princess is great and the orange dotted ribbon looks great with the perfect knot!

Thanks for participating and following the colourtheme yellow, pink and orange at Crafty Ribbons this fortnight!

La Vikinga

Unknown said...

What a stunning card I have this image its super but you have done a fab job well done Hugs Elaine

nwilliams6 said...

I love your mermaid card - beautiful color choices and your coloring is awesome. Amazing card - really! I am not sure where you live, but I know how frustrating the educational system is around the world. They either push the kids too much or too little and just about all of them try to leave the kids with issues behind. Mothers have to take charge. I had to put my oldest in a learning center one summer to bring her up to speed and I had to teach my youngest to read with a tutor and countless hours of Hooked on Phonics. Teachers should be trained to spot issues and take charge - there are all kinds of things they can do if they know to do it (the school systems fail them as well). Anyway, good luck and I am pulling for you - just know you are not alone!

Diamond Doll said...

Beautiful card Pascale and a gorgeous image.
Thankyou for joining us at Crafty Ribbons.
(hugs)
Trish (-: