Pages

Saturday, April 07, 2012

New release -Teenage Kicks Harry

Hello I am just stopping in to show you a card made using the new release from Gr8 Crafts 4 U. It is a digital stamp called Teenage Kicks Harry. He is based on my nine year old son Harry and this is how I envisage him to be in a few years time. I thought he would be a great companion for Teenage Kicks Georgina.

I made this card using the gorgeous Teenage Kicks Harry. I coloured him in with promarkers and I matted him onto some kraft card stock. I used some papers from " Teenage Kicks 1 Digital kit" which are released tomorrow with a CANDY giveaway which will include the two digital stamps released this week. I added a sentiment from The Greeting Farm and a punched border and ribbon and matted all of this onto some more kraft cardstock.  




Thanks for stopping by today I really appreciate your time and comments. I hope you are inspired too. Hugs Pascale

No comments: