Pages

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Lil Lilly - Whatever

Hello I am just stopping by with a card made using my latest Digital stamp called Lil Lilly from my blogs store Gr8 Crafts 4 U .
I have a thing at the moment about Reds and Blues together so I have used this colour combination again. The papers are from some coordinating papers I made to go with Lil Lilly. I added a plaited embellishment and a floral bouquet to complete my cards. Lil Lilly is coloured with Spectrum Noirs and promarkers.  I am liking Spectrum Noirs a lot more that I did at first so may need to invest in those in a few weeks time when I have a bit more money.
I am entering the following challenges with this card

Just Keep on Creating - Anything Goes
Paper Pretties - Card for a Girl


Thanks for stopping by today I really appreciate your time and comments. I hope you are inspired too. Hugs Pascale

1 comment:

suzARTe said...

I just love this card. The main image is really cute and been coloured in beautifully. I love all the colours you have used and the patterned papers go really well with the overall card.

I also have to wait a few more weeks to buy some more craft stuff until then I will be using up my stash, gotta stay positive :)

Thanks so much for entering this card at Anything goes, Just keep on creating. I hope you will continue to play along :)